Full Charge Bookkeeper – Roofing Contractor
The Full Charge Bookkeeper is responsible for the company’s financial statements, general ledger, cost accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax compliance, and various special analyses. Primary daily activities will include AP/AR/PR processing, preparing month-end entries and closing the books for each period.
Full Charge Bookkeeper Responsibilities:
• Managing the full cycle of accounting activities for the company.
• Processing the accounts payable.
• Collating and entering vendor expenses.
• Preparing bank statements.
• Invoicing clients and customers.
• Processing accounts receivable.
• Maintaining the accuracy of the general ledger.
• Processing employee timesheets.
• Managing the payroll system.
• Preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements.
Full Charge Bookkeeper Requirements:
• Bookkeeping certification.
• Previous experience as a Full Charge Bookkeeper.
• Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks Online
• Experience preparing financial statements.
• Ability to work to a strict deadline.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
Pay $43,000 to $50,000 based on experience. Employer offers full benefits (Health insurance, long term disability, Retirement IRA matched funds, vacation).